Momprenuer Melissa Lay entered the Shark Tank with two adorable children donned in trendy duds she designed for her business SandiLake Clothing, and this is sort of how it went down.
1. An offer was made for the T-shirt company.
2. Mel was given a T-minus Time from the shark, “Take the deal now – do not listen to other offers.”
3. Mel did not meet that demand.
4. Some sharks seemed to get a bit Teed-off with each other.
5. Sweet Melissa left without a Shark Tank deal – but great advertising for her tees, tanks and more.
sandilakeclothing STOP IT! This is amazing!!! 🙌🏼